Functional Movement Evaluations
At IHSP, patient and athletes are placed through a complete array of tests to assess a “total picture” of their body. Once the limitations and imbalances are identified, we will recommend a corrective exercise program that will seamlessly integrate into your existing training program to help you optimize your outcomes.
NMS Functional Movement Evaluation
• Posture assessment
• Gait analysis
• Respiration analysis
• Joint motion palpation
• Functional movement tests (FMS or SFMA)
• Functional neurological tests
• Report of findings and recommendations
• Identifies physical imbalances and weaknesses
• Improves mobility and stability
• Improves functional and athletic performance
• Reduces the potential for injuries
• Improves movement efficiency
Interested in getting your team or a group of people evaluated? IHSP will come to you and perform large group evaluations for a reduced price! Call 937-433-0909 for more details.